- Biosignal acquisition/conditioning/detection
- Neuromodulation and -stimulation
- Transcutaneous and intra-body wireless communication
- Wireless power transfer and management
- Energy harvesting
- Bioinspired electronics
- Implantable electronics
- Flexible implants
- Microsystem integration
- CMOS microfluidic multi-electrode and sensor arrays
- Wireless CMOS biosensors and sensor technology
- Biosensors, BioMEMS and electrodes
Bioelectronics consists of 5 professors, 1 technician, 1 secretary and 12 researchers.
Presentation on electroceuticals, highlighting some of the work done in our section. Read more.
Video recording of Wouter A. Serdijn's inaugural lecture (NL: intreerede, in het Nederlands), March 30, 2016: Beter worden met elektroceutica -- elektronische medicijnen reiken de helpende hand.