- Biosignal acquisition/conditioning/detection
- Neuromodulation and -stimulation
- Transcutaneous and intra-body wireless communication
- Wireless power transfer and management
- Energy harvesting
- Bioinspired electronics
- Implantable electronics
- Flexible implants
- Microsystem integration
- CMOS microfluidic multi-electrode and sensor arrays
- Wireless CMOS biosensors and sensor technology
- Biosensors, BioMEMS and electrodes
Bioelectronics consists of 5 professors, 1 technician, 1 secretary and 12 researchers.
Presentation on electroceuticals, highlighting some of the work done in our section. Read more.
Video recording of Wouter A. Serdijn's inaugural lecture (NL: intreerede, in het Nederlands), March 30, 2016: Beter worden met elektroceutica -- elektronische medicijnen reiken de helpende hand.
Moore4Medical kicks off
Works begin for the ECSEL JU that aims at accelerating innovation in electronic medical devices
Andra Velea wins Audience Award of the Young Medical Delta Thesis Awards
Medical Delta Professors appointed
Wouter Serdijn, Andrew Webb, and Natasja de Groot among the 9 new appointed professors.